Terms and Conditions
1. Normal Hotel Check-In Time is 14:00hrs and Check-Out Time is between 10:00-11:00hrs
* Standard check-in times at the hotels may vary. Early check-in can be requested however it is at the discretion of the hotels and not guaranteed.
* Standard check-out times at the hotels vary. Late check-out can be requested however it is at the discretion of the hotels and not guaranteed.
2. All prices are NETT and non-commissionable in New Zealand dollars, including GST.
3. The Quote shared is NOT Valid in case there is a Change of Routing / Dates / Hotels / Room Categories / Pax Number, etc. A new quote will be generated and shared with the requested changes being incorporated.
4. Confirmation of all quote services and hotels is strictly subject to availability at the Rates & the mentioned Room Category Quoted.
5. Services not included in the Tour Price / Land Arrangements:
* Airfares and airport taxes.
* Items of a personal nature such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages or anything else that is not mentioned in the inclusions list on the quote.
6. BOOKINGS AND PAYMENT:
i. Upon booking a non-refundable deposit of 10% of the tour cost is immediately payable to Travanzo Holidays Ltd.
ii. Final payment is due no less than 6 weeks prior to arrival. Full payment is due immediately for all bookings made less than 6 weeks prior to arrival.
iii. Payments can be made either by telegraphic transfer or credit card.
a. Remittance charge of 35 NZD is applicable on telegraphic transfers (per transfer).
b. A service fee of 4% is applicable on all credit card payments.
iv. To book in Luxury Lodges of New Zealand, upfront and full payment will be required.
7. Where payment is not received by this time, the booking will be cancelled and a rebooking fee of NZD $50.00 will apply if requested to reinstate the booking. Full payment, plus the rebooking fee will be required before services are requested, all services will be subject to availability and prices may be subject to change.
* Change to any modules in the itinerary contents made by the passengers themselves at the destination, directly with an accommodation or activity service provider should be notified to us immediately. Travanzo Holidays Ltd. will not be held be responsible for any difference in payment charges not included in the quote taken by the supplier or shared with the customer.
8. Once the booking has been confirmed, one amendment by the client is free of charge.
* Subsequent amendments prior to travel may incur an NZD $50.00 amendment fee per change.
9. Amendments made by the passengers while travelling will incur an NZD$50.00 amendment fee per change and will be charged to the passenger’s credit card at the time of amendment.
10. CANCELLATION FEES:
The following fees will apply in the event of cancellation:
* Less than 6 weeks prior to departure – 40% of the total cost
* Less than 4 weeks prior to departure – 60% of the total cost
* Less than 2 weeks prior to departure – 100% of the total cost
* There is no refund for services not utilized or in case of a no-show.
* Cancellation fees for Luxury Lodges of New Zealand varies for each lodge. Cancellation terms and conditions will be advised at the time of sharing the quotation.
11. Bookings for activities cancelled within 7 days to 48 hours of the scheduled activity will incur a 100% cancellation fee.
12. Certain sightseeing and day tours may be subject to weather conditions or a minimum number of passengers before they operate and suppliers may cancel or postpone the date of the tour at short notice. Any changes shall be notified to you at the earliest opportunity.
Requirements for car rentals;
* Customers will have to bring along a valid Credit/Debit card with their name on it for authorization purposes at the car rental branch.
* All drivers and additional drivers need to bring along a valid Smart Card Drivers License (completely in English). If the Drivers License is not in English, you need to bring along a valid English Translation or International Drivers Permit.
* All the drivers are required to be present at the branch to personally cite their Drivers License and will have to pay the fees for adding additional drivers as per charges levied by the company, directly.
* Paper License is not acceptable. Only the new Drivers License (smart card with a chip on it) is acceptable.
* All the car rentals work on a 24 hours basis and provide an extra 29 mins grace period. Customers will be liable for any extension beyond that and will have to pay for the additional charges as applicable, directly to the rental company.
* Cars are given out with a full tank of fuel and need to be returned also with a full tank of fuel.
* For any changes required while on hire, the customer will have to deal with the car rental company directly.
* For Roadside Assistance, customers will have to contact the Roadside Assistance team of the car rental company and/or AA roadside assistance directly.
* If customers accidentally leave behind personal belongings in the hired car, they will have to deal with the car rental company directly in order to trace their missing items and to retrieve them from the car rental company.
13. Parking fees, wherever applicable, will have to be borne by the customers directly.
14. Any services purchased by the traveller while on tour is non – commissionable to the out bounder travel agent.
15. For private transfers services, waiting time for more than 15 minutes will incur an additional hour’s charge.
16. A security deposit is required on credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid directly by the guest at the hotel when checking in. Passengers will have to directly follow up with the hotels to release the deposit authorization taken on their Credit Cards.
17. It is not the responsibility of the booking agent to verify if all his request is quoted for. If any particulars are missing, kindly request for the same.
18. We are not responsible for any loss or damage to person or property in any manner whatsoever in connection with any travel the subject of the bookings, and the customer specifically and unconditionally releases us from all claims in connection with or arising out of that travel. It is the express responsibility of the customer to obtain all travel insurances required in connection with their travel.
19. Travanzo Holidays Ltd. take no responsibility for the cost of foreign exchange for the passenger’s personal use.
20. Travanzo Holidays Ltd. does not take any responsibility for the items or services not mentioned in the itinerary and inclusions section.
21. Portage Charges and Tips at Hotels, Airport or during tours are at the passenger’s discretion and does not get covered by Travanzo Holidays Ltd.